The Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held Monday 29 October 2018 at 7.00pm at 3a Charlotte Street Wollongong.
Members are hereby notified that the Collegians’ Rugby League Football Club Limited and Dapto Bowling Club Limited are proposing to amalgamate.
Details of the proposed amalgamation are set out in a Memorandum of Understanding signed by both clubs. A copy of the Memorandum of Understanding is published with this notice.
This Notice and the Memorandum of Understanding are published on the Club’s Notice Board and website.
The proposed amalgamation will only proceed if it is approved at a separate general meeting of the ordinary members of each of the clubs.
This notice is given pursuant to section 17AE of the Registered Clubs Act
The business of the Annual General Meeting will be as follows:
- To adopt and confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
- To receive the President’s Report to members.
- To receive and consider the Annual Balance Sheet and Financial Statements.
- To confirm the election of Directors.
- To deal with any other business which shall be deemed to be special business PROVIDED ALWAYS
that nothing shall prevent a member entitled to vote at a General Meeting from asking any questions or raising any matter affecting the business of the club and the Chairman inviting some discussions of it but no decision shall be taken in relation to such question or discussion.