Win $1,000 Weekly at Collegians Wollongong

We are giving away $1,000 Every Wednesday at Collegians Wollongong. 

To be in the chance to WIN Swipe your card at our Member Kiosk Daily & place your ticket into the draw. 

1. Who can enter? Entry is open to current financial Collegians members who are 18 years of age or older. The Promoter’s directors, management, employees, contractors, and their immediate families together with agencies and suppliers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.

2. Promotion Period: This promotion runs for a 12month period commencing on Monday 28th January 2019 and closes at concludes on the winning spin on Wednesday 18th December.

3. How do you receive an entry ticket?
Simply swipe your Collegians membership card at the Collegians Wollongong Kiosk each day to receive one (1) entry ticket to place in the weekly draw barrel. Maximum of one (1) entry ticket can be redeemed per member per day.

4. How do you enter the draw? Place your entry ticket in the Member Swipe Draw Barrel located near the Member Kiosk at the entry at Collegians Wollongong. Entries can be placed in the barrel on the night of the draw.
Each member is drawn from the barrel and must be present the night of draw. Each member has four (4) minutes from the time their name is drawn to present to the prize wheel with suitable ID to select a key or a re-draw will take place.
On the final night of the month tickets will stop printing at until 6:59pm AEST. 

5. How many times can you enter? Multiple entries are permitted. Members can be drawn from the barrel multiple times per draw. The competition barrel will be emptied at the completion of the last draw of the month within the promotional period.

Copyright © 2019, All rights reserved.