Red Dog on the Green, located in the grounds of the Collegians Sports Centre is our family friendly venue with something for the whole family. Whether you want to celebrate your birthday, grab a coffee with family and friends or bring the kids to enjoy our indoor & outdoor play areas, we have you covered.

Come in and experience the alfresco deck, outdoor playground & indoor playroom. We also provide Keno and the Sky and Fox Channels, lawn bowls and a range of games & activities for the kids. Enjoy our Happy Hour Monday-Friday 4-6pm as well with our value for money meals.

DINING & BAR

RED DOG GRILL

Red Dog Grill is our dining area that offers quality and value for money meals the whole family will enjoy, including daily lunch and dinner specials.

RED DOG BAR

RED DOG BAR MENU

Our Red Dog Bar offers a fresh & changing variety of cocktails, tab & bottled beer, ciders and a vast selection of quality wines. 

FUNCTIONS

Our team have created functions & events packages to suit any occasion, whether it be a birthday party, casual work drinks, Christmas party or family event.
Come in and experience the alfresco deck, outdoor playground & indoor playroom.
We also provide barefoot bowls and a range of games & activities for the kids.

With two main areas, you can choose from our: 

BBQ AREA

Filled with a diverse range of seating options, the BBQ Area is suitable for large groups looking for a semi-private space, with The Shed Bar exclusively yours for a booking of over 50 adults. The BBQ area is designed for your casual function, with all function catering options available.

ALFRESCO AREA

With a view of our renowned bowling greens & outdoor Play area, The Alfresco Deck is ideal for kids events, family birthdays, & perfect for an afternoon drink with Friends.

FURTHER INFORMATION

For more information about our Function options please contact us at info@reddogonthegreen.com.au 

LOCATION

147 The Avenue
Figtree, NSW, 2500

OPENING HOURS

Sunday - Tuesday: 11am - 10pm

Wednesday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm

CONTACT US

Phone: (02) 4229 1947
Email: info@reddogonthegreen.com.au

Copyright © 2019, All rights reserved.